Nomination Form Filing Process
I am please to inform you that we have started filing and finalize nomination form of our candidate at our office before the actual date of nomination i.e. 09th of Nov. 2013.
So in continuation this process we have drafted Nomination Form (as per Election Commission new format), guidelines, list of documents (which have to be submitted till 26th of Oct. 2013).
- Please keep the following things or instructions in mind while filling up the Nomination form.
- That Nomination form should be filled up in correct and proper manner.
- Nomination form has to be filled up in your own handwriting in English only, use capital letters only.
- The details in Form No. 26 (affidavit) has to be typed in English. (use capital letters), consult with your CA(Chartered Accountant) while filling up details relate to financial position. The affidavit is to be signed on each page.
- Please make sure not to leave any space blank. (this is a ground for rejection of nomination form).
- If there is any mistake/discrepancy in your voter Id card/ electoral roll then you have to correct it immediate by visited EPIC centre of your area concern and by filing Form 8A. This has to be done by Friday i.e. 24/10/2013.
- Get all your documents/ certificate/ copy of FIR/ charge sheet/ caste certificate etc. and deposit at the CP office before Legal cell upto 26th Oct 2013 against proper receipt.
- If you have any licensed weapon, the same must be deposited with the concerned Govt. Authority before filling the nomination form.
Date. 22/10/2013 Regards
Delhi Manoj Dhiryan(Advocate)
Member Legal Cell
AAM Aadmi Party
(Click Here for Guidelines for Filing Nomination Form)